..........::::::::::BrunOut 3 Review!
BurnOut World Tour:
- BurnOut World Tour
- Single Event
- Multi Player
- Xbox Live
- Sorry No Sys-link
You Play in Three different region's of the world USA,EUROPE and The Far EAST,
completing missions race's,road rages,crash junctions,special events and Takedown timer's to get cash and to unlock new events,cars,trophies,signature takedowns,crash headlines and spacial event postcards.Single Event:
In single event you can play the standard Race,Time Attack,Road Rage and Crash.
You Eran crash in theirs modes to unlock (cars only),you can only play the level that you beat in BurnOut World Tour.Multi Player:
In multi Player Theres Race,Road Rage,Team Crush,Double Impact and party crash i like road rage and party crash the most in multi player.Xbox Live:
I'm not sure what really is on Xbox Live, but its probably the same as multi player with some downloadable content.Sorry No Sys-link:
Not sure why they didn't add a sys-link to the game it would have kicked ass on XBC or Kai thou.Likes
- The Music Goes Good With The Crazy Game Play
- Theres Xbox Live Support!
- You Can Use Your Custom Soundtrack's
- Easy To Learn Controls
- Best Crash Physics Ever!
- Looks Allot Like NFSU
- Highly Detailed Graphics
- Crashing is Fun And Enjoyable Every Time
- Doing Combo's Isn't Easy Or Hard And Very Rewarding
- Boosting Feels And Looks Great
- Menu's Are Nice And Neat
- The HUD Has A Great Layout And Is Easy To Understand
- When You Crash You Can Steer Your wrecked Car Into Others for After Tough Points
- Theres A Cool In Game Crash Cam
Overall Score And SummaryScores:
- Looks Allot Like NFUS
- The DJ Can Get Very Annoying After Replaying Missions
- Looks A lil Arcade
- Theres Some In game Ads For EA And Other Companies Witch Can Be Very Annoying
- Some Sounds Are Missing
- Crashing Can Really Slow Down game Play
- Theres NO Shortcuts!
- Some Times Crashes Are Unfair Some Times Crashes Don't Happen
- Theres No Mini-Map!
- Graphics: 8/10
- Sound: 7/10
- Music: 6/10
- Controls: 10/10
- Game play: 9/10
- Replay Value: 7.5
I Would write the Summary right now but I'm to busy playing this game Ive been playing it all day i started at 1:00PM and now its 10:24PM i will try to get some of my own screen shots posted when or if i get Xbox image grabber to work,i just need one dll and then I'm GOLDEN. This post has been edited by ....::::THECAPTAIN::::....: Sep 10 2004, 05:24 AM