I dont know if you guys have tried this fix, but it did work for me first time. This is the quote from the backups forum, posted by Shakaru:http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?sho...327160&hl=kotor
TSR Mode - WORKS
For Evox users, just follow these easy steps.
1) Go into you Settings tab on the Evox Dashboard and find the option for TSR. Set this to Debug (Not normal unlike many thought) Save, restart evox and then open Kotor 2.
2) get to the part right before you access the terminal that opens the administration level before the cut scene and save.
3) In Internet Explorer type "Telnet:100.100.100.100". The 100's are obviously for your xboxs ip.
4) Then type in the new window that poped up "FR" but do not hit enter. You are doing this to get ready for a quick shot.
5) Now do the whole terminal thing and right as T3 gets zapped and the screen starts to fade, hit ENTER on your keyboard. You xbox should freeze.
6) Next on telnet just type "UF" for un freeze and the game should continue on and autosave and load the next part.
Your timing is all important as for the window of opertunity is short. If it dosent work, go back and try again. Took me 2 trys for this.
Now, I do have problems with the audio - I'm getting jittering and slowdowns whenever characters speak and when I'm just running around. I erased all the cache folders on Z, Y, X and E and this works for the first time I load it but just returns to the jittering the second time I load... I'll keep working on that