QUOTE(hansomat @ Apr 20 2005, 04:57 AM)
Here we got two german translations.
Had just too less time for testing the last days, sorry for that.
But there are some points I noticed:
- the settings menu doesn't appear in german
- some menuentries in the fileexplorer are also still in english
- menu titles aren't translated
Maybe these 'bugs' show up, because of umlauts or wrong update?
so here ist one file including umlauts - one should think about including umlaut fonts into the dash also including some letters like ç, ê etc. includes umlauts
on one without umlauts
both of them include the media player extensions
I tried your file, though I don't understand it
. The settings menu appear in full German, even the message boxes now. The only thing that doesn't appear in German are the values. I need it to stay that way, meaning "Yes" need to stay "Yes" (or "True" or "1" -boolean) and not anything else.
File explorer menu also appears in German, except for some messages.
Menu titles can be edited directly and is in config.xml, hence, they're not affected by the language file.
The two fonts I mentioned above (default fonts) contain the full 255 character set, thus, ç, ê...etc, should be supported.