I'm having a weird problem with my UnleashX...
I have a router setup, Billion 7500G, which is a pretty smart unit. 2 computers are setup into the router, and my xbox. Normally they have the IP addresses:
Respectivly. That used to work quite well (DHCP) for the version of UnleashX previous to its ability to ftp from one xbox to another. Then I upgraded to the first... commercial release of Unleash that could ftp from box to box. The settings I redid (I did not use the original settings file, i made a new one with all the privious settings). DHCP worked pefectly. Better than it did before even. Then of course i upgraded to the latest bug fix, and BAM DHCP is dead.
This is annoying me. I setup a temporary static IP and such but that only works so well... I cannot use Kai anymore, ftp to my xbox is only so so, this is really frustrating.
I believe I can totaly re-do my xbox, format and reinstall everything and it may fix it, but that will also require me to reset my modem, and i have so many specific settings in that thing it would be a chore to format...
Can someone please shed some light on situation. As i've said above, my setup was the same and no changes were made from the upgrade, but when i did it stopped working...