this is one of the posts the guy has made,his name is bocman on the forum.i think he is german.just checking to see what else he says!!
Man, I really must stop myself from playing more..itīs brill! My "Overtake 5 cars" did end in a fat medal for "3 back-to-back-wins", hurra!
So, now Iīll try to give you some answers, but I wonīt list all the menus HOGO, since I just donīt have the time for it..sry..
Here we go:
- No weather effects in this build and Iīm guessing there wonīt be any, which is fine for me. You can switch to "night", "overcast" and "sunny" - which is my favorite - the lightning (the way the scrapers are lit then) on the skyscrapes just blows me away.
- You can turn the names above the cars, off!
- NO texture pop up
- almost perfectly consistent framerate (Sry, I really canīt tell the FrameCount - fact is: The carīs are going so fast, that you are afraid to push it more - the sensation of speed is TOP !!
- cool music, which fits perfectly, IMHO
- You can do some fancy things in the options-Menu. You can "advance set" the sound output - TV, Home-Theatre or Hi-Fi - cool! My 6.1 system will use this
- The sound of the cars is even better than in GTR or GT Legends - so is the cockpit view
- CubeMapping is ON - this is a real next gen effect, guys..looks super!
- PhotoMode isnīt ready in this build. But you can play with it, just donīt save the foto
So, I hope this is k for you guys. ..
getting back to ..vroooooom!