im the type of person who likes to figure out how games work so id like this thread to be about the intricacies of geo wars... now im not the best player at it but ive noticed some things in the 'levels' i can reach: hopefully others can expand upon this...
weapons upgrade : every 10,000 points*
extra life : every 75,000 points*
extra bomb : every 100,000 points*
2x multiplier - after ~900 points
3x multiplier - after ~3500 points
4x multiplier - after ~16000 points
5x multiplier - after ~60000 points
6x multiplier - ...
- random flyers, not aggressive, sluggishblue rhombus'
- direct attackers, non evassive, sluggishgreen squares
- direct attackers, evade fire, moderate speedpink squares
- direct attackers, moderate to fast, split into 3 small pink square when hit... the 3 small squares are looping flyers that are moderately aggressivesnakes
- moderately aggressive, can only be killed with a headshot and you cannot pass through their tails, sluggish
black holes - very passive, suck up enemies and you as well as distorting your fire path... once theyve sucked up enough enemies(seems to be 7-10)/merged with other black holes, they release a swarm of 'mini-blue-holes''mini blue holes'
- very aggressive, swarm with direct routes to your shipred ships
- ... not sure as there are normally way too many enemies to keep track of when these make their debut...
just random stuff ive noted that others might want to add to to aid those of us that like to attack games with a little logic and understanding of the AI...
*given in game info screens