XboxMediaCenter CVS build of January 29th 2006 compiled by T3CH.
Here is the FULL changelog since the January 24th 2006 build
(last one posted on xbins
- 29-01-2006 fixed: Window.IsActive() didn't return correctly for dialogs that have multiple id's (eg Audio and Video OSD settings).
- 29-01-2006 fixed: seeking in cube codec. also added .hps.
- 29-01-2006 fixed: Caching of Textures.xpr to Z: when run from DVD, thanks to Zak.
- 29-01-2006 fixed: Large EXIF thumbs in images could cause thumbs to not display.
- 29-01-2006 fixed: Scripts Info window did not close correctly.
- 29-01-2006 fixed: Not'd skin conditions weren't being checked correctly (eg !Skin.HasSetting, !Player.Paused etc.)
- 29-01-2006 changed: only smb:// urls are checked for workgroup/domain. allows semicolon to be used as username and password in other protocols.
- 29-01-2006 fixed: SF.net bug report [ 1411396 ] NSF audio pitched up.
- 28-01-2006 added: cube codec to paplayer. plays gamecube/ps2/xbox music (from games). based on in_cube.
- 28-01-2006 added: option to auto resume from last position in video settings.
- 27-01-2006 fixed: samba client could select wrong ip when connecting to multihomed server.
subnet mask of xbox is now assumed to be 255.255.255.0 since it doesn't seem like it's possible to get from the xdk.
- 27-01-2006 fixed: dvdplayer wouldn't stop playback at eof, just spit out error messages
- 27-01-2006 fixed: dvdplayer will now decode AAC audio in mpg containers correctly (extradata wasn't passed on)
- 26-01-2006 fixed: some small stuff (message when reset settings on boot, a couple of defines in util.h).
- 25-01-2006 fixed: IMDB thumbs (imdb.com changed their webpage slightly)
- 25-01-2006 fixed: My Video "Query Info For All Files" for paths on a disc
- 25-01-2006 fixed: typo in cachesubtitles. really fixes caching subs 'hangs'.
- 25-01-2006 added: gui indication when trainers are disabled due to kai.
- 25-01-2006 fixed: better handling of broken trainers.
- 25-01-2006 changed: trainer enigine update to v2.2. thanks to team xored!
- 25-01-2006 fixed: xbtf support. thanks to team xored!
- 25-01-2006 changed: Multiple <visible> tags in the same control are ANDed together.
- 25-01-2006 added: <onclick> (replaces <execute>) and <onfocus> actions to the button control. The <onfocus> action is performed at the end of any Focus animation.
- 25-01-2006 changed: Made the <id> optional for label/image/fadelabel controls.
- 25-01-2006 added: ReplaceWindow(window, path) built in command. The same as ActivateWindow, but it doesn't add to the window history (so back will take you to the previous window's previous window.)
- 25-01-2006 changed: Slightly improved timing for animations.
- 25-01-2006 added: always attribute to <defaultcontrol> in home and custom windows. If true, it will always return to the default control on window start.
From T3CH readme/nfo:
New Dashboard install method
Thanks to a new app called 'Team UIX's Xbe Shortcut Maker v1.0' by JbOnE, it's now extremely easy...
Edit XBMC\xboxmediacenter.xml to your liking & transfer contents of XBMC folder TO (this is VERY important) "E:\APPS\XBMC\". Rename <<RENAME_ME.xbe>> to something your bios can boot (see http://manual.xboxmediacenter.de/wakka.php...BMCAsDash#h44-2
or read your BIOS README) and transfer to your C partition. No need to fiddle with HOME tag anymore, and future upgrades you won't need to worry about this file on C.
The XBMC manual is available on The XboxMediaCenter manual has also been updated with information about the trainer feature, check it out on manual.xboxmediacenter.de
You can add more scripts and skins yourself if desired. You can download them from http://allxboxskins.com
Keep in mind this is a CVS snapshot of the current development tree. It's not a official (stable) point release. Use only if you know what you are doing.