| Splinter Cell Chaos Theory Glitch List
, & HOW-TOs
Mar 28 2006, 09:00 PM
Joined: 19-April 03
Member No.: 33229
Xbox Version: v1.0
360 version: unknown
So as much as I love playing SCCT Multiplayer my friends and I were looking for some new things to do. So we decided to play around with some of the glitches (We need something to do till Double Agent comes out)
Disclaimer: We only do this will our friends or people that know were playing around with glitches, we never use these in a real game and neither should anyone else.
I just wanted to throw up the HOW-TOs for the glitches that we were able to do, and maybe hope that more people add to this, just for fun. I know of a few more but these are the ones I know how to do. I know there are other Treads on this, but I wanted to kind of bring all those together into this general tread that’s been updated. So please add your own glitches that you have found in Chaos Theory, So we can add to this list.
Hope you enjoy it
Glitch: Retarded Spy
Areas: All | Mode: All | Person: Spy | Equipment: Charge Device & Spy Camera
1. Fire a Spy Camera at a wall or object that you can reach.
a. Be at least a body lengths away from the Spy Camera you have just fired.
2. Load some sort of chargeable item
a. (Flash Bang/Chaff Grenade/ect…)
3. Click and hold the alternate fire trigger
a. (default Left trigger)
4. Once the item is fully charged continue to hold the Left Trigger and open your inventor.
a. (default Pushing in the Right Directional Pad)
5. With the inventory still open and the item still charged move toward the Spy Camera.
6. Once you are close enough to the Spy Camera it will give you the option to remove it.
a. (once the menu shows up to remove the Spy Camera it dose not need to still be up for the rest of this glitch to work, just so it at least popped up)
7. Now that the remove option has popped up and with the Left Trigger still held(with item still charged) and the inventory menu is still up, choose Spy Camera from your inventory.
a. (Once this is done you can get out of the inventory but the Left Trigger must still be held.)
b. (If this is done correctly Spy Camera should be loaded and the charge meter should be shown as full)
8. Now with the Left Trigger still held walk up to the Spy Camera that you fired originally.
9. When it ask to Remove the Camera choose to remove it
10. While in the middle of removing the Camera (about a ½ second once you have pressed to remove it) release the left trigger.
11. If done correctly your spy’s hands should be stuck in a weird position.
a. You can still do everything you normally can as a Spy, you’ll just look retarded doing it.
Glitch: Fast Moving Spy
Areas: All | Mode: Story | Person: 2 Spy’s | Equipment: Gun
1. With both Spy’s find an area in the Map to place a bomb.
2. Once there have both Spy’s load their guns
3. Have one Spy in front of the area to place the bomb while the other Spy targets that Spy.
4. When the option to place the bomb appears choose to do so while your Gun is still out.
5. When this Spy dose this have the other Spy unload his entire gun on the spy placing the bomb.
a. (This should shock the Spy and Deactivate the bomb that was just placed)
6. The Spy who placed the bomb (or tried to) should now load his gun again.
7. If done correctly his gun should be loaded but still in third-person while moving very quickly with the gun out.
Glitch: Matrix Spy
Areas: All | Mode: Story | Person: Spy | Equipment: Spy Camera
1. To Do this glitch you must first complete the ‘Fast Moving Spy’ Glitch
2. Have your Spy Camera loaded from your inventory
a. (it doesn’t need to be charged, just ready to fire)
3. Now find a wall you can run off of.
a. (To run off a wall, run towards a wall, when your about a bodies length away press and hold the jump button)
4. With your Gun still out and in ‘Fast Spy Mode’ run off the wall.
5. When in mid-flip fire your Spy Camera
a. (after firing your Spy Camera you can turn it off)
6. If done correctly you should be stuck in mid-air.
Glitch: Mini Mode
Areas: All | Mode: All | Person: Spy | Equipment: Spy Camera
1. Find a pipe that you can hang from the ceiling and climb it.
2. Once you are hanging from the ceiling by the pipe, click the jump button to bring up your legs.
3. With your legs up take out your gun to hang by your feet and be able to shoot upside-down.
4. Load your Spy Camera from your inventory and fire one at the wall.
5. Now exit the Spy Camera view and with the Spy Camera still on the wall Fire another Spy Camera directly on top of the first one.
6. If done correctly you should get a message saying something similar to “You can not fire a Spy Camera there”, and your body should automatically fall from the poll. Once you land half your body should be below the ground.
Glitch: Walking through the Sea Tunnel
Areas: Aquarius | Mode: All | Person: Spy | Equipment: None
1. To Do this glitch you must first complete the ‘Mini Mode’ Glitch
2. Make your way to the ‘Sea Tunnel’
a. (you must be standing to do this, you can not be crouched in mini mode)
3. In the Sea Tunnel looking at the door that would lead you outside, look at the ledge to the left of the door.
a. (you can do this on any part of the ledge of the Sea Tunnel, it just seems to work best on that corner)
4. Jump on to the ledge of the Sea Tunnel
5. Once on the ledge crouch.
6. Now simply walk out into the Sea Tunnel.
7. If done correctly you should now be outside of the Sea Tunnel with all the fish.
a. Unfortunately there is no way to get back into the Sea Tunnel so your kind of stuck.
Glitch: Escaping Rail Grab
Areas: All | Mode: All | Person: Mercenary & Spy | Equipment: None
1. This can be done, and these glitches are meant not for games that are ranked or when the other players don’t know your using glitch’s but the less people that know this the better. Search hard enough on the Internet and you can find it.
2. But if someone is dieing to know how, PM me and I can let you know.
Glitch: Ghost Mercenary Pin
Areas: All | Mode: All | Person: Mercenary & Spy | Equipment: Flairs & Camera Net
1. Load your Flairs from your inventory.
2. Charge your Flairs and continue to hold the charge.
3. Now with your Flairs charged open your inventory and keep it open.
4. Find an Ammo Crate and walk up to it with your Flairs charged and your inventory open.
5. When the option to Get Ammo appears in your inventory switch to Camera Net
6. You can now get out of your inventory, but continue to hold the Left Trigger
a. (It should now look like your Camera Net is charged)
7. Find a Spy and knock him to the ground.
8. With the Spy on the ground go near his head and choke him with your gun.
a. (Press A near the spy’s head to choke him)
9. While choking him for about 2 to 3 seconds release the left trigger
a. (you should be taken into the Camera Net when the Left Trigger is release)
10. When you get out of Camera Net you will be in a drunken state, do a Berserker to get back to your normal state.
a. (Do not do the berserker to close to the Spy you could kill him)
11. If this is done correctly you should now see the Spy on the ground being choked by an invisible Mercenary.
a. (The Spy will stay there till you kill him.)
Glitch: Stuck in a Box
Areas: Aquarius | Mode: All | Person: 2 Spy & Mercenary | Equipment: None
1. In the Pirate Room have one Spy jump on top of the aquarium and have him set to press the button to drop the box.
2. Have the other Spy grab a Mercenary from behind and drag him under the box in the Pirate Room.
3. With the Mercenary Gabbed, have the other Spy drop the box on both the Spy & the Mercenary.
4. This should kill the Spy but leave the Mercenary stuck in the box.
a. (The Mercenary will be able to look out the box, but wont be able to do anything)
Easter Egg: UFO
Areas: Museum | Mode: All | Person: Spy | Equipment: None
1. In the hallway looking towards the elevator with two similar rooms to choose from, go in to the Left Room
a. (The Room that is more well lit)
2. Now make your way all the way to the top of the stairs.
3. From their jump on the railing that stretches all the way across the top and go to the middle of it.
4. Now looking over the edge you should see a Wood Poster of some sort.
5. Walk off the edge and hang on that poster.
6. In one move Press Up and Hop right over the Poster to the stairs.
7. Now that you’ve done this Run back towards the re-spawn area for spy’s.
a. (You don’t need to go all the way to the re-spawn just till your outside)
8. If done correctly you should now see a UFO coming from the right side of the building.
a. (Right side if you are looking away from the building)
Easter Egg: Disco Lights
Areas: Factory | Mode: All | Person: Spy | Equipment: None
1. Go to the Top Floor of the Main Hall.
a. (Not the catwalks just the top floor)
2. Move on top of the box with the Zip Line above it.
3. Now looking towards the back of the Main hall, walk Right across the railing
a. (The back is where the Zip Line starts not where you would swing down)
4. When you get to the Steal Pillar jump towards the part that kind of sticks out.
5. Once you are on the Steal Pillar start climbing all the way to the top of the Main Hall.
6. When you reach the top, just make your way back down to the bottom floor of the Main Hall.
7. In the Main Hall go to the hallway in the middle and open the door.
8. If done correctly you should now see Disco Light and hear Rave Music.
Easter Egg: Fish
Areas: Aquarius | Mode: All | Person: 2 Spy’s | Equipment: None
1. Have both Spy’s make their way to the Pirate Room.
2. In the Pirate room go to the landing between the stairs going to the upper and lower lever of the Pirate room.
3. Towards the back corner there should be a spot to perform a team action.
a. (Back corner if your looking at the wall, to the right)
4. Perform the Team Action and toss one of the Spy’s up to an invisible ledge.
a. (You only need one Spy up there)
5. Have the Spy Climb up on the invisible ledge and stand up.
6. After a few moments you should now start to hear bubbles.
7. If this is done correctly when you look around the Pirate Room and you should see Fish swimming in the Pirate Room.
Posts in this topic
Naborneo Splinter Cell Chaos Theory Glitch List Mar 28 2006, 09:00 PM SCDoubleAgent#1 Glitch: Automatic Refill
Areas: All | Mode: All | ... Apr 24 2006, 10:17 PM evildoor Those look good :ph34r: :ph34r: Apr 26 2006, 11:54 AM ILLusions0fGrander could the mod for this forum move this to my forum... Apr 26 2006, 06:30 PM SCDoubleAgent#1
could the mod for this forum move this to my foru... Apr 27 2006, 01:03 AM sixth yeah i know a lot more, might post them later Apr 26 2006, 10:01 PM ILLusions0fGrander i kinda miss things on pandora tomorrow before the... Apr 27 2006, 12:09 AM SCDoubleAgent#1 No. When you press Y, it doesn't do anything. ... May 3 2006, 11:20 PM ILLusions0fGrander i think its B then... although it doesnt make you ... May 3 2006, 11:47 PM SCDoubleAgent#1
i think its B then... although it doesnt make you... May 5 2006, 08:42 PM SCDoubleAgent#1 I made a mistake about thr retarded glitch. For sp... May 9 2006, 09:20 PM Be1ia1 Wow there are so many more glitches in Multiplayer... May 30 2006, 01:41 AM ILLusions0fGrander feel free to post any glitches that have been left... May 30 2006, 01:51 AM sixth
feel free to post any glitches that have been lef... Jul 10 2006, 05:07 AM Be1ia1 I understand the concern, but I don't see what... May 31 2006, 02:50 AM ILLusions0fGrander
i just dont like an unfair advantage on live... ... May 31 2006, 03:26 AM Naborneo I haven't been on here for awhile but glad to ... Jun 6 2006, 12:44 AM Jr Bowman
I haven't been on here for awhile but glad to... Nov 2 2008, 03:55 PM SCDoubleAgent#1 Actually, it's possible to get more equipment ... Jun 8 2006, 07:52 PM ILLusions0fGrander one glitch i am interested in is how to make a ran... Jun 11 2006, 09:12 AM SCDoubleAgent#1 Glitch: Invisible Mercenary
Areas: Warehouse | Mod... Jun 17 2006, 10:43 AM ILLusions0fGrander you know how to do the rank/free glitch? Jun 17 2006, 07:25 PM p3rF3cT pl4y3r Nice list of glitches guys. Nice work, I've be... Jun 20 2006, 07:18 AM SCDoubleAgent#1 Glitch: Piggyback Glitch (Alternate and Easier)
Ar... Jul 1 2006, 04:03 PM ILLusions0fGrander that glitch you posted is hilarious.. i remember d... Jul 2 2006, 12:44 AM SCDoubleAgent#1 Well, there was one glitch I heard about spy if a ... Jul 2 2006, 02:32 AM SCDoubleAgent#1 I heard there is a glitch for invisibility and inv... Jul 2 2006, 06:12 PM ILLusions0fGrander meh... well... its not my forum, i just mod it...
... Jul 11 2006, 04:58 AM Elwintorow ITS MY BIRTHDAY!
Glitch: Invisible Mercenary... Jul 12 2006, 04:31 AM SCDoubleAgent#1 Glitch: Get on top of the antennae
Areas: Polar Ba... Jul 14 2006, 12:59 AM Naborneo Just wanted to repost cause I couldn't edit my... Jul 16 2006, 08:31 PM ILLusions0fGrander awesome job.. seriously.
if youd like, i can comp... Jul 17 2006, 02:52 AM Naborneo let me post up on how to do the flyining glitch in... Jul 19 2006, 06:16 AM SCDoubleAgent#1 Flying Glitch
1. Find an area where you can do a c... Jul 19 2006, 02:09 PM ILLusions0fGrander i was in a room and saw people flying around.. i w... Jul 19 2006, 08:14 PM Naborneo Thanks SC DoubleAgent for filling in while i was a... Jul 20 2006, 05:34 AM SCDoubleAgent#1
Glitch: Inside the Tractor
Areas: Polar Base | M... Jul 20 2006, 03:53 PM Ch40s Th30RY Hi im trying to learn how to do the duplicate glit... Jul 24 2006, 06:46 AM Naborneo
Hi im trying to learn how to do the duplicate gli... Jul 25 2006, 01:16 AM ILLusions0fGrander i think hes referring to having 16 frag grenades. ... Jul 25 2006, 04:01 AM SCDoubleAgent#1 I have a couple, but they work best in the tutoria... Jul 25 2006, 06:49 PM Elwintorow Does anybody know how to get 2 slots of frags or s... Jul 28 2006, 04:00 AM ILLusions0fGrander id rather keep the glitches limited to ones that c... Jul 28 2006, 06:47 AM Naborneo
id rather keep the glitches limited to ones that ... Jul 28 2006, 04:18 PM ILLusions0fGrander ive said it before... i just mod this forum, i don... Jul 28 2006, 06:59 PM Naborneo
ive said it before... i just mod this forum, i do... Jul 29 2006, 03:58 PM thriftyxbox
It must be live, because I know on Xbconnect it i... Jul 29 2006, 11:02 PM mrjkwik I agree with Illusions for the most part, I disagr... Jul 29 2006, 04:42 AM SCDoubleAgent#1 Glitch: 2 boxes(1 invisible)
Area: Aquarius l Mode... Jul 29 2006, 03:23 PM ILLusions0fGrander
what you could do is tell everyone not to glitc... Jul 30 2006, 12:48 AM gfox117 wow its amazing ive been playin this game since it... Jul 30 2006, 05:32 AM SCDoubleAgent#1
wow its amazing ive been playin this game since i... Aug 1 2006, 02:24 AM ILLusions0fGrander nice sentence/paragraph structure....
what are th... Jul 30 2006, 06:06 AM thriftyxbox unless you mean, an invisible merc gitting piggyba... Aug 2 2006, 01:31 AM SCDoubleAgent#1 Glitch: Invisible Spy Glitch
Area: Warehouse l Mod... Aug 2 2006, 04:02 PM thriftyxbox glitch:invisible merc
Areas:warehouse| Mode: All |... Aug 3 2006, 04:43 AM SCDoubleAgent#1 You can also have a charged camera network. When y... Aug 3 2006, 02:54 PM thriftyxbox i didn't know that Aug 4 2006, 04:57 AM SCDoubleAgent#1 ONLY FOR PANDORA TOMORROW!
Glitch: Dead and b... Aug 5 2006, 03:47 AM SCDoubleAgent#1 Sorry guys. The misspellings are from Splinter Cel... Aug 5 2006, 04:35 AM SCDoubleAgent#1 Sorry for triple post guys. Here is the dead, blin... Aug 7 2006, 01:43 AM ILLusions0fGrander http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/halo2gd/dbf... Aug 7 2006, 02:59 AM SCDoubleAgent#1 Actually, my friend and I were waiting for like 10... Aug 7 2006, 07:09 PM SCDoubleAgent#1 Bigger picture. Sorry for double post.
Chaos Theo... Aug 7 2006, 07:31 PM evildoor SCDOUBLEAGENT#1 Who are you on kai?
Heres a glit... Aug 8 2006, 12:00 AM SCDoubleAgent#1 Glitch: Floating sticky camera
Area: Steel Squat l... Aug 8 2006, 01:14 AM evildoor Typo, i mean xlink kai. Aug 8 2006, 02:14 AM ILLusions0fGrander this thread has a lot of good stuff.. but is massi... Aug 8 2006, 05:22 AM thriftyxbox
this thread has a lot of good stuff.. but is mass... Aug 23 2006, 11:54 PM thriftyxbox so... Aug 14 2006, 07:14 PM evildoor so...
It should be organized into a post that has... Aug 15 2006, 09:19 PM ILLusions0fGrander so...
It should be organized into a post that ha... Aug 18 2006, 02:58 AM drunkandsober Yo check out this fun merc flying glitch(best to b... Aug 18 2006, 04:30 PM ILLusions0fGrander nice first post.. if it works.. sounds really fun,... Aug 18 2006, 11:51 PM ILLusions0fGrander its only got one glitch listed...
i will set non-... Aug 25 2006, 02:54 AM SCDoubleAgent#1 Has anybody activated the crane, but it actually t... Aug 25 2006, 06:59 PM reedyjasonx the piggy back glitch is one of the easiest glitch... Dec 13 2006, 06:49 PM FATDESPERETBOBNUMBA2 man...Im confused, some people tell me to do the p... Aug 27 2006, 03:53 PM Naborneo
man...Im confused, some people tell me to do the ... Aug 27 2006, 04:08 PM FATDESPERETBOBNUMBA2 I just went through the weirdest glitch today, the... Aug 27 2006, 06:11 PM Naborneo I finally got that invisable merc glitch to work, ... Aug 29 2006, 01:05 AM FATDESPERETBOBNUMBA2
I finally got that invisable merc glitch to work,... Sep 10 2006, 03:10 PM ILLusions0fGrander "what a worthless post"
i just set it t... Aug 30 2006, 06:43 AM splintercellchaosisawesome RAIL GLITCH 2:
1. when you here the sound bing pre... Feb 2 2007, 03:00 AM splintercellchaosisawesome Glitch: Getting Out of The Map
Areas: Club House |... Feb 2 2007, 10:17 PM gfox117 well except for 3 glitches that about sums it up o... Feb 10 2007, 08:29 PM SCDoubleAgent#1 Wow, it's been a while since these glitches we... Sep 19 2009, 01:32 AM rulezz wow ur right. im wondering if this will be updated... Jan 13 2010, 04:24 PM