Just wanted to repost cause I couldn't edit my old post, have a few more glitch's and some pictures to go with.
Because I didn't want to rewrite these with my words I took some from other members, so please don't get pissed because I reposted your info in my post.
Glitch: Retarded Spy
Areas: All | Mode: All | Person: Spy | Equipment: Charge Device & Spy Camera
1. Fire a Spy Camera at a wall or object that you can reach.
a. Be at least a body lengths away from the Spy Camera you have just fired.
2. Load some sort of chargeable item
a. (Flash Bang/Chaff Grenade/ect…)
3. Click and hold the alternate fire trigger
a. (default Left trigger)
4. Once the item is fully charged continue to hold the Left Trigger and open your inventor.
a. (default Pushing in the Right Directional Pad)
5. With the inventory still open and the item still charged move toward the Spy Camera.
6. Once you are close enough to the Spy Camera it will give you the option to remove it.
a. (once the menu shows up to remove the Spy Camera it dose not need to still be up for the rest of this glitch to work, just so it at least popped up)
7. Now that the remove option has popped up and with the Left Trigger still held(with item still charged) and the inventory menu is still up, choose Spy Camera from your inventory.
a. (Once this is done you can get out of the inventory but the Left Trigger must still be held.)
b. (If this is done correctly Spy Camera should be loaded and the charge meter should be shown as full)
8. Now with the Left Trigger still held walk up to the Spy Camera that you fired originally.
9. When it ask to Remove the Camera choose to remove it
10. While in the middle of removing the Camera (about a ½ second once you have pressed to remove it) release the left trigger.
11. If done correctly your spy’s hands should be stuck in a weird position.
a. You can still do everything you normally can as a Spy, you’ll just look retarded doing it.
Glitch: Fast Moving Spy
Areas: All | Mode: Story | Person: 2 Spy’s | Equipment: Gun
1. With both Spy’s find an area in the Map to place a bomb.
2. Once there have both Spy’s load their guns
3. Have one Spy in front of the area to place the bomb while the other Spy targets that Spy.
4. When the option to place the bomb appears choose to do so while your Gun is still out.
5. When this Spy dose this have the other Spy unload his entire gun on the spy placing the bomb.
a. (This should shock the Spy and Deactivate the bomb that was just placed)
6. The Spy who placed the bomb (or tried to) should now load his gun again.
7. If done correctly his gun should be loaded but still in third-person while moving very quickly with the gun out.
Glitch: Matrix Spy
Areas: All | Mode: Story | Person: Spy | Equipment: Spy Camera
1. To Do this glitch you must first complete the ‘Fast Moving Spy’ Glitch
2. Have your Spy Camera loaded from your inventory
a. (it doesn’t need to be charged, just ready to fire)
3. Now find a wall you can run off of.
a. (To run off a wall, run towards a wall, when your about a bodies length away press and hold the jump button)
4. With your Gun still out and in ‘Fast Spy Mode’ run off the wall.
5. When in mid-flip fire your Spy Camera
a. (after firing your Spy Camera you can turn it off)
6. If done correctly you should be stuck in mid-air.
Glitch: Mini Mode
Areas: All | Mode: All | Person: Spy | Equipment: Spy Camera
1. Find a pipe that you can hang from the ceiling and climb it.
2. Once you are hanging from the ceiling by the pipe, click the jump button to bring up your legs.
3. With your legs up take out your gun to hang by your feet and be able to shoot upside-down.
4. Load your Spy Camera from your inventory and fire one at the wall.
5. Now exit the Spy Camera view and with the Spy Camera still on the wall Fire another Spy Camera directly on top of the first one.
6. If done correctly you should get a message saying something similar to “You can not fire a Spy Camera there”, and your body should automatically fall from the poll. Once you land half your body should be below the ground.
Glitch: Walking through the Sea Tunnel
Areas: Aquarius | Mode: All | Person: Spy | Equipment: None
1. To Do this glitch you must first complete the ‘Mini Mode’ Glitch
2. Make your way to the ‘Sea Tunnel’
a. (you must be standing to do this, you can not be crouched in mini mode)
3. In the Sea Tunnel looking at the door that would lead you outside, look at the ledge to the left of the door.
a. (you can do this on any part of the ledge of the Sea Tunnel, it just seems to work best on that corner)
4. Jump on to the ledge of the Sea Tunnel
5. Once on the ledge crouch.
6. Now simply walk out into the Sea Tunnel.
7. If done correctly you should now be outside of the Sea Tunnel with all the fish.
a. Unfortunately there is no way to get back into the Sea Tunnel so your kind of stuck.
Glitch: Escaping Rail Grab
Areas: All | Mode: All | Person: Mercenary & Spy | Equipment: None
1. This can be done, and these glitches are meant not for games that are ranked or when the other players don’t know your using glitch’s but the less people that know this the better. Search hard enough on the Internet and you can find it.
2. But if someone is dieing to know how, PM me and I can let you know.
Glitch: Ghost Mercenary Pin
Areas: All | Mode: All | Person: Mercenary & Spy | Equipment: Flairs & Camera Net
1. Load your Flairs from your inventory.
2. Charge your Flairs and continue to hold the charge.
3. Now with your Flairs charged open your inventory and keep it open.
4. Find an Ammo Crate and walk up to it with your Flairs charged and your inventory open.
5. When the option to Get Ammo appears in your inventory switch to Camera Net
6. You can now get out of your inventory, but continue to hold the Left Trigger
a. (It should now look like your Camera Net is charged)
7. Find a Spy and knock him to the ground.
8. With the Spy on the ground go near his head and choke him with your gun.
a. (Press A near the spy’s head to choke him)
9. While choking him for about 2 to 3 seconds release the left trigger
a. (you should be taken into the Camera Net when the Left Trigger is release)
10. When you get out of Camera Net you will be in a drunken state, do a Berserker to get back to your normal state.
a. (Do not do the berserker to close to the Spy you could kill him)
11. If this is done correctly you should now see the Spy on the ground being choked by an invisible Mercenary.
a. (The Spy will stay there till you kill him.)
Glitch: Stuck in a Box
Areas: Aquarius | Mode: All | Person: 2 Spy & Mercenary | Equipment: None
1. In the Pirate Room have one Spy jump on top of the aquarium and have him set to press the button to drop the box.
2. Have the other Spy grab a Mercenary from behind and drag him under the box in the Pirate Room.
3. With the Mercenary Gabbed, have the other Spy drop the box on both the Spy & the Mercenary.
4. This should kill the Spy but leave the Mercenary stuck in the box.
a. (The Mercenary will be able to look out the box, but wont be able to do anything)
Easter Egg: UFO
Areas: Museum | Mode: All | Person: Spy | Equipment: None
1. In the hallway looking towards the elevator with two similar rooms to choose from, go in to the Left Room
a. (The Room that is more well lit)
2. Now make your way all the way to the top of the stairs.
3. From their jump on the railing that stretches all the way across the top and go to the middle of it.
4. Now looking over the edge you should see a Wood Poster of some sort.
5. Walk off the edge and hang on that poster.
6. In one move Press Up and Hop right over the Poster to the stairs.
7. Now that you’ve done this Run back towards the re-spawn area for spy’s.
a. (You don’t need to go all the way to the re-spawn just till your outside)
8. If done correctly you should now see a UFO coming from the right side of the building.
a. (Right side if you are looking away from the building)
Easter Egg: Disco Lights
Areas: Factory | Mode: All | Person: Spy | Equipment: None
1. Go to the Top Floor of the Main Hall.
a. (Not the catwalks just the top floor)
2. Move on top of the box with the Zip Line above it.
3. Now looking towards the back of the Main hall, walk Right across the railing
a. (The back is where the Zip Line starts not where you would swing down)
4. When you get to the Steal Pillar jump towards the part that kind of sticks out.
5. Once you are on the Steal Pillar start climbing all the way to the top of the Main Hall.
6. When you reach the top, just make your way back down to the bottom floor of the Main Hall.
7. In the Main Hall go to the hallway in the middle and open the door.
8. If done correctly you should now see Disco Light and hear Rave Music.
Easter Egg: Fish
Areas: Aquarius | Mode: All | Person: 2 Spy’s | Equipment: None
1. Have both Spy’s make their way to the Pirate Room.
2. In the Pirate room go to the landing between the stairs going to the upper and lower lever of the Pirate room.
3. Towards the back corner there should be a spot to perform a team action.
a. (Back corner if your looking at the wall, to the right)
4. Perform the Team Action and toss one of the Spy’s up to an invisible ledge.
a. (You only need one Spy up there)
5. Have the Spy Climb up on the invisible ledge and stand up.
6. After a few moments you should now start to hear bubbles.
7. If this is done correctly when you look around the Pirate Room and you should see Fish swimming in the Pirate Room.
Areas: All | Mode: All | Person: 2 Spy | Equipment: Spy Camera
For the life of me I can't remember how we did this, and at the moment I don't have anyone to practice with, but it is possible.
Glitch: Climb through the Ceiling
Areas: All | Mode: All | Person: 2 Spy | Equipment: Spy Camera
For the life of me I can't remember how we did this, and at the moment I don't have anyone to practice with, but it is possible. Its similar to the Flying Glitch
Glitch: Mercenary Fuse
Areas: All | Mode: All | Person: Spy & Mercenary | Equipment: Flash or Smoke, Spy Camera
1. Charge up you grenade you chose in your inventory.
2. Press the inventory button and press the sticky camera button at the same time to equip a charged sticky camera.
3. Get behind a mercenary.
4. Press X and A at the same time to grab the mercenary while your gun is out.
5. Let go of L and you will launch a sticky camera, then press B to exit out of that mode.
6. The mercenary will be attached to you forever until you die and someone shocks the spy that is carrying him around.
note: This can be done by Host its just hard sometime You can actually cause another glitch if the buttons arn't press with the correct timing
(all these images are me as host)
Glitch: Hack the Air
Areas: All | Mode: All | Person: 2 Spy | Equipment: None
1. Find a Control Panel that you can Hack
a.(Door or light switch usally)
2.One Spy start hacking the control panel
3.While that Spy Hacks the other Spy should start shocking him
b. this will cause the Spy to stop hacking
4.Without hitting any other buttons, when the Spy that was hacking walks away and stops, he will be backing the air
Glitch: Grab Through Glass
Areas: Club House | Mode: All | Person: Spy & Mercenary | Equipment: Spy Camera
1. Go into mini mode
2. On the second floor, take the vent that leads you to the outside where you can view the garden through the glass
3. Run to the far corner where the glass and wired fence meet
4.Jump towards the fence
a. if done correctly you should be standing semi on the fence
5. crouch down and walk through the fence
6. as your walking through the fence try and hug the corner of the glass as much as you can
7.You know should be able to walk on the very edge of the glass to a platform.
8. With a Mercenary back to the window you should be able to grab him through the glass, and bring him through.
Glitch: Inside Bank Dome
Areas: Bank | Mode: All | Person: Spy | Equipment: Spy Camera
1. In the Spawn us the pipe to go Mini Mode
2. Jump on the railing to the left of the ladder
a. you will kinda be in the railing not on it
3. Walk to the railing surrounding the ladder and walk around it to the fence
4. Hug the fence and walk to the middle
5. looking down at the dome jump just to the right of the seperation in the glass
a. This takes practice, sometime just walking off works also
b. If done correctly you should land in the middle of the upper and lower section of the class
6. Staying close to the glass walk to the right over one section to the middle of that glass
a. The section of glass you should be at, should be behind you the pipe to go to the basement of the bank.
7. Looking at the glass, crouch
8. Now jump and push yourself forward
a. You should now be standing on the upper piece of glass
9. Crouch again and move forward
a. You should now be walking through the glass dome.
b. You can also make the fall to the lights hanging from the dome and just camp there...but campings bad