1) Great service, fast email replies (This dude by the name of Alan in lik-sang, don't know if he's still around)
2) Great selection of japanese titles and prices
3) Really wide range of wierd but cool stuffs
4) No quality issues and prompt delivery (expensive though with courriers)
5) Plenty of payment options <-- one of the widest selection i must say
6) Too bad they're out of business regarding selling modchips, siggh...
Yeah, i've ordered and bought plenty of stuffs from Lik-sang and i noticed the reply here regarding the openxbox chips that were very late in delivery. Well, i have to say that it should have been due to the fact that Lik-sang were then dealing with legal issues over modchip sellings last year between august 2002 and september i think if i recalled correctly. After that, for those who have paid before the law suit was taken, y'all got ur modchip right?...