i guess this is pretty common... found a fix, seems to work... wonder why the tutorial would add an unneccessary step though?
frmo other thread:
I have read that alot of you are having problems with the unlocking of the media. I too was having this same problem with the "sense error occurred" every time I entered the send command code.
After serching for 2 days on this problem I found an answer and it seems to work very well.
Here are the steps I have taken to unlock the media.
1: After you have sent the four commands into DVDInfo Pro and saved your SS Key minimise the the DVDInfo Pro software. (Dont bother with the Media code to unlock the drive)
2: Load up your ISO Buster (I have tried both v1.7 and v1.9 and both work) , Select your Xbox360 DVD drive. You should now see the disk as it should be as a session 1 and not Video and TS folders.
3: Extract the data as per the rest of the tutorial.
Some other info on my findings which you guy's may or may not know. When ripping one of your originals to your hard disk make sure that the partition is an NTFS partition and NOT a FAT32. FAT32 has a 4gig limit and I was finding that rips were stopping at about 58% because of this.
I hope you guys find this useful and that it works for you too.
Respect to all especially to the ones that made all this possible