You can find a Torx 20 screwdriver or screwdriver bit at pretty much any hardware store.
I would assume you are speaking of the tutorial that I wrote. The guide is for softmodding only. Getting a homebrew environment to load every time the Xbox is turned on. There are the softmod files, the default dash (UnleashX) and the Ndure Toolset (a variant of UnleashX used for managing the softmod). That's it, no other applications. There are many Applications for the Xbox. My personal favorites (and I think many will agree) are:
1. Xbox Media Center (XBMC) - An all-in-one media center solution that plays nearly any type of music or video file imaginable. Includes features for streaming these from a SMB share, as well as user-customizable python scripts. Also manages all your games, applications, and files. This can also be used as an alternate dashboard.
2. dvd2xbox - A very popular cd, dvd, and game ripper. Used mainly for backing up Xbox games to the hard drive.
3. Avalaunch - An alternate Xbox dashboard with IRC support, RSS, built-in file manager, etc.
4. Evox - An older alternate dashboard, pretty simple to use, very stable.
5. Linksboks - Port of Links web browser for the Xbox.
6. Emulators - There are loads of great emulators for older game systems.
These can all be found at Xbins. Read the tutorial for downloading from Xbins HERE
After downloading these applications, unrar them.Network Your Xbox To Your PC
and FTP the folders into your E:/Apps/ directory.This post has been edited by Textbook: Jul 3 2006, 10:58 PM