Xport has just put the source for PCSX up and credited Peter Bernert for the original plugins. That should answer any critics, may I suggest Xport you release the source at your website and leave the rest upto other people. Their are plenty of other people who can do "The dirty work" e.g. compiling with the XDK and adding bios files for "distribution" I would also remove bios files if I was running #Xbins.
It's not hard to find bios files at all, "LOFL essential files".
Feature suggestions to anyone who feels the need to take this further
1. Analolg support (while still keeping the option to map the dpad to joystick on a game by game basis)
2. The ability to turn the turbo mode off in an ini or at an options menu before booting a cd image
3. Multitap support
4. Mouse support (including emulation through the 2 sticks)
5. Light gun support.
6. Frame rate issues (Severe in some games fine in others
7. Much better sound support (including CDDA)
8. Real disk support
9. Ripping bin files from originals directly on you're xbox
10. Antialaising (I think Xport ported Pete's software plugin, if true could give considerable speed boost if someone ports his D3D plugin)
11. Link cable support using ethernet
12. The ability to play an Mp3 over the top, useful for some games that probably aren't taxing the emulator too much (worms world party)
13. A readme explaining in laymens terms what all the graphical fixes do
14. Eventually over time an ini system with standard settings for certain games (Like nearly all N64 Emu's use) so the emu runs in the right mode for the right game.
15. Better compatibilty would be nice
16. Disk swapping (virtual and real)
17. The ability to make toast