I hope you have a VIA chipset and another Samsung drive.
If you do, you can do a mix of "hotswap" and the "bad flash recovery method."
1. Connect a GOOD Sammy up to your PC, boot to DOS, power on 360
2. Type in the mtkflash command
3. It should show a list of your drives - leave it there
4. Power off your Xbox 360, disconnect the SATA cable, connect it to your BAD Sammy, leave the power off
5. Select your drive from MTKFlash
6. Power on the BAD drive after about ten seconds and it should start writing immediately
I fixed a bad-flashed Samsung the other day with this, worked perfectly.
floppies = bad