QUOTE(Sharpe @ Feb 22 2009, 09:31 PM)
Hello mate sorry for not answering you sooner - The latest version can be grabbed from either the SVN link or the alt download link in my signiture.
1. I've not got a 4:3 set to test this on - only got the windows 4:3 version to go off, where it's not showing the same thing. I'll have a look at it when I next update the 4:3 version (soonish).
2. Hmmn That's a weird one - in the video file mode select a source and click the context menu then select "set content" - you should be able to choose the scraper "IMDB, TVDB etc" from there. - let me know if if still doesn't work.
3. Is this on an Xbox? It might be a build issue or a memory usage thing.
4. It's probably best if I point you to the XBMC forum for this:
Probably the easiest way to access skins from the SVN is via the XBMC skin manager:http://s205077464.onlinehome.fr/index.php
Anyhow sorry for the delay in replying once again and all the best.
Thanks for getting back to me. This skin is so awesome! I'm using this on a 4:3 32" tv in my bedroom with an Xbox. Two of my friends saw this and are now using it with their HDTV's and it looks even better. One with an Xbox and one with an Apple TV.
1. Where can I try to edit this to get the extra character or so for time? It now looks like double digit time is ok on the clock. The end time on the pause is missing the seconds and the approximate end time is short the last minute and seconds.
2. I don't know why I couldn't find where to "set content" before. I must have had a brain fart.
3. It doesn't lock up as often. It might just be because my source is a very slow 1TB WD MyBook and I have friends accessing it by ftp at times.
4. Thanks for the tips. I've been using TortoiseSVN for a bit but I don't like extra options on the right click. I'm checking out XBMC skin manager.