QUOTE(Lush @ May 13 2007, 12:10 AM)
1. original firmare will only boot legit disks...
2. it is always best to revert back to original firmware before updating...
3. you should also keep a copy of your drive key for all drives in a safe place...
thanks for the claification lush, but i got a few more questions to ask before i get started on the flash since the unlock kit hasnt come in yet and i cant get the back of the 360 open.
2. im following txtbooks tutorial and i havent found instructions to reflash to the original firmware for sammys, how would i go about that?
is the original firmware another word for "drive key"???
3. how do i get the drivekey from a hitachi following textbooks guide?
4. will the slax cd always work on all hitachi's or do i need to order the connectivity kit?
sorry for the newb questions but i want to get this clarrified before i start flashing
TonyThis post has been edited by rsxonly: May 13 2007, 05:33 AM