"In an attempt to try and satisfy all the inquiries we have received over the past few weeks,
we would like to answer the main inquiries in order of frequency.
1. The Kit is based on the LPC bus.
2. The Kit will be shipped blank together with a programmer at the price stipulated on the
Easybuy2000 web site.
3. The Kit is Flash upgradeable, with full implementation of hardware to allow on board
flashing via the DVD ROM ( reflashing is also available through the supplied programmer)
4. The KIT has features and benefits never seen before on any mods in the gaming industry.
5. The indicated ETA is on target , and we shall be releasing our User Manual/Installation
Diagrams on the stipulated ETA date.
6. We would like to take this opportunity to apologize to the thousands of interested parties
who have taken their time and effort to send us email, for our hesitant and delayed response ,
we hope you will appreciate our reasoning behind our secrecy.
7. To all resellers we would like to state that Easybuy2000 has full rights to the distribution,
however we strongly recommend the use of their very powerful affiliate program. In order to satisfy
the European market Easybuy2000 will have an office set up in London by the end of September.
We have worked hard over the past few months to bring to you what we believe to be the Fourth
Generation MOD ! Many thanks to the community in general as well as to a distinguished few whom we
would like to credit individually with our deepest respect.
Scene Credits goto:
bunnie, for his work on the Xbox Project with his MIT paper
visor, for his work on the LPC Bus
numbnut, for his great work on milksop, cheaplpc and filtror.
Our attention from this update forth will be to you all, and we will try and answer all your questions and comments in the fastest possible manner.
The Xodus/MatriX Team.
No Wires, No Solder, No Catch !
No technical experience needed at all.
Flash upgradeable (with programmer - included).
All bios features currently available on competing "mods" (can use any bios)
More info to follow soon."
OK, so now we know its based on the lpc (still no pics), also that it allows you flash the chip from the xbox. sounds good to me. what do you think of this?