Hmm. Voting system would be better if you could choose the order of preference of the mistakes of m$ instead. That way it'd be more indictive.
Mine would read (from worst to not bothered):
1. Red Ring of Dead (RRoD) Problem / Denying/Ignoring RRoD for 1.5y (same thing as far as im concerned).
2. Limited filetype support for media playback. (would be an xbmc killer probably!)
3. Overpriced accessoires (WiFi Adapter, HDD, ...) (£70 for a hd? ur havin a larf!)
4. Lack of a webbrowser. (Even the wii has one)
5. No internal High-Def/Capacity Disc. (Would be nice)
6. Low quality of standard headset / Sync issues with early controllers and wireless headset. (similar problems so count as one, dont even use one anyway)
The last ones: At launch only 90days warranty in USA and Crappy D-pad dont affect me as im in UK and I like the D-Pad! This post has been edited by bassquake: Jul 11 2007, 04:52 PM