Recently XBMC added a new feature that alows us to have our own strings.xml for the skins the same way that XBMC has its.
For you translators this means that you will need to redo your translation files into a new format (the same as XBMC) Translate.xml is no more and has been deleted from the skin in svn.
The good news is
* You only need to do little updates to your file at a time from now on.
* XBMC will auto switch the language of the skin when you change XBMC's language
* We can include all the language files in the mc360 skin download.
* Like XBMC any strings missing from your translation will default back to English so mc360 will still run when it gets updated and adds more
* Once you get the initial translation done you can use XBMC translation tool to keep it up to date easy http://www.xboxmediacenter.com/wiki/index....XBMC_Translator
* I have gone through the strings and delete the ones not used in the skin so less to translate for you
So I ask can you please translate the new file for us found herehttps://xboxmediacenter.svn.sourceforge.net...ish/strings.xml
and post it back in this thread
Please note to use these files you will need XBMC revision 10780 or higher this means unless you can compile your own you need to wait for the next t3ch. I would however like a versions of the strings.xml file so we can add them to a release of mc360 after the hext t3ch comes out.
Thanks and again Sorry