QUOTE(mindweaver @ Jan 27 2008, 03:32 AM)
Awesome work with the skin Jezz_X! I love it. Looks like it will beat Vision as my primary.
I have some suggestions though.
1. An option to set clock or icon in the middle of homescreen. the orb looks unfinished. Or is it just that I'm not used to it just being black yet. But an option would be great.
2. And if the option is to set clock in the middle, there might have to be an option to disable clock/date on top. The same below, if you have RSS disabled, I would like the two graphic elements below to disappear.
3. The most important suggestion, please create a basic list option. The list2 that is now is useless with the GIANT icon to the right, making my filenames scroll. So it would be awesome with an ordinary list option aswell.
Hmm, that's all for now. As I said earlier, great job.. it looks great. Love the background and that it feels more HD than the orig. Vision.
EDIT: Just have to add that I the new menuanimation in home screen is way better than orig Vision. The OSD menu when playing video is also much nicer now!
1) OK I might make it so if the time goes in the middle the date stays up the top I agree about it lookign empty but I just had no idea wht to put in there
2) disable rss in the xbmc settings you mean ?
3) hrmm really not to sure about this one it makes sense to me but I have never had a problem do you use 720p because it fits lots more text in or some other rez ?. I know this maybe be a problem in 4x3
QUOTE(yoci @ Jan 27 2008, 03:45 AM)
I use a custom background and I think it looks quite nice.
I just replaced the background.png from the SVN with my own before I compiled it.
It would be nice to see a custom background option in the future though.
Yeah thats a nice one I guess its knowing where to look
after I finish 4x3 I will get into adding more stuff