QUOTE(K1LLERHORNET @ May 19 2009, 06:41 PM)
not gonna be released imo - there is probably a prototype like this, but thats about all.
also, is it me or do the specs look really sh*t?
1) horrible resolution - even for a portable imo
2) whats with the clock speed? 733mhz, yuk - make it 1GHz
3) this is the stupidest thing - Microsoft pairing up with nVidea again? i seriously doubt that.
4) 128mb of RAM - no way, thats just disgusting - surely it must cost more to make such a low capacity - atleast have 512mb imo.
5) 32GB Flash storage - can't really complain about that - hopefully there will be expandable memory - microSD please.
6) Bluetooth - Great plus
Sim Card slot - Doubtfull, but excellent if true.
what kills it is the OnLive support - now that just totally debunks the rumor.
The PSP only has a resolution of 480x272. The rest I could see, even the 733MHz and 128M RAM, but once we get to the OnLive support, it sounds fake to me as well (even the Gizmodo article thinks that). On Live is advertising itself as a replacement for expensive hardware and consoles (ain't gonna happen). I don't think Microsoft is going to pair with a competitor.
I would have gotten it to replace my current phone. The only problem I see is that it doesn't have anything for games, no card or CD slot. I'm not downloading all my games.