QUOTE(Stylok @ Aug 7 2009, 06:57 PM)
Sorry man. Maybe i could have helped you. But i really have no acknowledge about a playstation. But i did have seen a youtube video which show how to assemble it. But i thought that it would not help you.
I am glad to read that you have made your ps3/€400
Thanks man, it's all good. haha maybe we both saw the same youtube video that ended up really helping me out.
QUOTE(lou19 @ Aug 8 2009, 09:37 PM)
Please,Please tell me how you did it i need to do the same.
No problem man, I'm just going to post the same process that was posted in the comments of http://www.wikihow.com/Realign-Your-Ps3%27...-Load-and-Eject
(the solution posted in the comments was better than the one offered on the main page lol). If you're drive was like mine, then it won't look quite like the picture until you follow the directions below.
Also, watching http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abv4LOYUnCQ
(skip to 2:30 if you don't want to watch the whole thing) helped me out as well.
From Sawdustpsycho (use the picture below):
1. Drive teeth can get terribly misaligned because of worn gear teeth, you may find it easier to reassemble the drive in the unloaded position.
2. With your Blu-ray drive open, remove the platform that holds the rollers. The only one screw is circled in red. Be careful about touching the plastic bumpers circled in blue.
3. Twist the white gear denoted with yellow counter-clockwise until the the gear separates from the black platform on the left hand side of the drive. Practically every gear in this area moves every other gear, but the white one seems the easiest to twist. Keep twisting until the two catches circled in green are completely lowered.
4. Now re-install the platform that holds the rollers. When installed at this point they should have free travel and not engaged anything.
5. Gently place the top half of the Blu-ray drive onto the bottom half. You can shake it lightly, but if it doesn't come together smoothly, something might be misaligned. Go back and tweak until it comes together with relative ease. Don't forget the white magnet. Screw everything (that you feel like) back together, boot up your PS3. It should accept smoothly and eject smoothly.