QUOTE(sbpaabck @ Feb 8 2010, 10:23 PM)
im using imgburn
If you use Nero burning rom your life would be much easier. Nero has an Xbox compatibility mode built in.
1) On the left hand side Select DVD-ROM (UDF)
2) On Multisession tab select no multisession
3) On UDF tab go to the options drop down box and select enable Xbox Compatibility
4) On the bottom of screen click on the new button
5) Drag and drop your files and burn
Regardless of what program you use to burn the disc, the max file name can only be 42 characters long. The Xbox does not support longer file names than that so make sure your games names are are short enough.