- X360 Clean
- X360 BannedOperations:
01. I recover my Gamertag online on the clean X360
02. I move my Profile on a USB Key
03. I put this USB Key into the banned X360, then I load the clean profile
04. I play a random game and save my game
05. I switch off
06. Since I played with clean profile on a banned console, my profile is now corrupted
07. I move my USB Key with the corrupted profile on the Pc
08. Using Xtaf USB I can see what's inside my USB Key
09. I extract my corrupted profile on my Pc
10. I run ConSaver (latest version 1.4.8)
11. I press ADD and go for the profile just extracted on the Pc
12. Profile is loaded into ConSaver
13. I press UNCORRUPT to clean my corrupted profile
Sadly I get this error (what the message says is that it cannot access to that process because that file is in use):
Why do I get this error?
Is it depending on the fact I've not loaded the kv.bin file?
Eventually how could I get it?Update:
I've tried getting a generic kv.bin on the web and i've put it in RESOURCES. I still get the error.
I've tried even to go to PROFILES and loading my profile there (checking the box) but still get the same error.
Thanks for your help.