QUOTE(Mr.RedRing @ Jun 29 2010, 12:33 AM)
Updated my box finally to Freeboot 0.032, but not quite sure how to install Dashlaunch and the Sys Link Ping patch :/ I have a basic understanding, but not entirely...
should have done it before upgrading to freeboot because it has to be dont before being flashed to the xbox.. but its quit easy.. ive never used one of the tools i just always use ibuild.. so if your using ibuild just do this..
1. replace the patches_******.bin (ie patches_falcon.bin) files in the bin directory of freeboot with the ones from the dashlaunch archive..
2. then rebuild and flash freeboot to nand..
3. then modify the launch.ini to you liking.. (you dont have to put anything in it about the patch)
4. i use FSD so i just FTP'd in and put the launch.xex and launch.ini into flash that way.. but you can use the flash_installer supplied with dashlaunch (never tried it).. i think you just need to copy your launch.ini into that folder.. that folder on your xbox then run the default.xex
5. place the kxam.patch file in the root of HDD1
6. Reboot! ALL DONE!
7. Enjoy online gaming on your 360 without xbox live!