QUOTE(tk_saturn @ Dec 1 2010, 05:16 AM)
Here's what you do:
Insert the first USB stick into your PC and use Xtaf to back your profile up. Insert both USB sticks into the X360, go into the dashboard and in memory settings transfer your profile from the first USB stick to the second USB stick. Insert the First USB stick into your PC, copy the profile from your harddrive back to the USB stick. Your profile will now be on both USB sticks.
I have been trying to accomplish this for a few weeks now. doing it exactly the way you posted worked. Thank you so much!!!!
QUOTE(Didrik @ Dec 11 2010, 11:58 PM)
Or... (If you have 2 USB slots in your computer)
1. Plug in the first USB stick into your Xbox 360.
2. Move the profile to it-
3. Plug in the first USB stick into your computer.
4. Back up the profile with Xtaf
5. Plug in your second USB stick into your computer.
6. Copy the profile to the second USB stick via Xtaf
this way simply does not work.