Reset Glitch Consoles:Jasper:
• J000-$210: 256MB Internal Memory, Blue ROL LEDs, No RROD History. 30 Day Warranty.
• J004-$215: 256MB Internal Memory, No RROD History. 30 Day Warranty.Falcon:
• F012-$190: Reflowed. 30 Day Warranty.
• F013-$205: No RROD History. 30 Day Warranty.
• F014-$205: No RROD History. 30 Day Warranty.Reset Glitch Dual NAND Consoles:Falcon:
• F011-$275: New Reballed GPU, Cygnos V2. 30 Day Warranty.Jasper:
• J002-$325: 512MB Internal Memory, Brand New W/ NANDwiched NAND 512MB. 30 Day Warranty.
• J003-$295: No RROD History, Cygnos V2 W/ Black Elite Shell. 30 Day Warranty.Trinity (Slim)
• T004-$310: 250GB model (HDD not included) and Cygnos V2. 30 Day Warranty.JTAGGED Consoles:Xenon:
• X010-$120: Reballed GPU, Transplanted CPU. 30 Day Warranty.
• X011-$100: Reflowed. 15 Day Warranty.Zephyr:
• Z001-$55: High chance of RROD. No Warranty.
• Z004-$165: New GPU, Transplanted CPU. 30 Day Warranty.
• Z005-$165: No RROD History, CPU Transplant. 30 Day Warranty.Falcon:
• F007-$180: Reflowed. 30 Day Warranty.
• F009-$205: New Reballed GPU. 30 Day Warranty.Accessories:
• AV Cable Slim (4+ In Stock): $5
• 203w PSU (Xenon, Zephyr, Falcon, Jasper) (3 In Stock): $26
• 175w PSU (Falcon, Jasper) (1 In Stock): $23
• 150w PSU (Jasper) (1 In Stock): $23
• 135w PSU (Trinity) (2+ In Stock): $23Shipping:
• United States: $14
• International: $30+
• Tracking numbers are PMed or Emailed as soon as the package has been shipped.
• I ship the same day the payment is completed, unless the Post Office has closed and or it's Sunday or a Holiday.Payment:
• PayPal, Moneypak & Money orders. Discount given if you pay via "gift" with PayPal or Moneypak.Contact Information:
PM or Email: email@example.comPrevious X-S Shop With Lots of Feedback
More Pictures:Trinity (Slim) Cygnos V2 FULL InstallJasper WiringJasper Matrix InstallCygnos V2 Slim InstallationTrinity (Slim) Xilinx CR2 Installation TopCygnos V2 Trinity (Slim) CloseupJasper Relay TX CR2 InstalltionTransistor Installtion XenonNANDwiched 512MB Jasper NANDsRework Station Work AreaConsole DisplayXenon Diode InstallationTrinity (Slim) Cygnos V2 InstalltionCPU Cleaned & Ready For ReattachmentConsole Information:
• 100% fan set in NAND configuration for all phat consoles that needed it. At your request, I can return to stock. I can also adjust the fan speed for the Trinity (Slim) console, per your request.
• Newest firmware flashed for ALL DVD Drives.
• CPU E-Fuses protected by bridging U6T1/2 or removing R6T3 (Does not apply to Dual NAND enabled consoles).
• Tested for many hours to ensure no DOA (dead on arrival).
• Professionally printed disc containing: Original and current NAND files, also includes other bonus files on disc, Dashlaunch, Freestyle Dash, ect… Included with every order.• All of the consoles I sell are considered banned, unless they are "Dual NAND".
• I am not responsible if you ban your Dual NAND console while in hacked dash (Cygnos/ON) mode.• All consoles do not come with cables, unless specified otherwise.Reset Glitch Details:
• TX CR2, Matrix Glitcher and or Generic CoolRunner 2s will be used depending on stock.
• All Trinity (Slim) consoles are optimized for fastest boot times. Most boot within 5-30 seconds.
• Glitched Slim (Trinity) consoles are very picky and some will boot slowly. Any reputable, truthful seller will notify you of this information.JTAG Details:
• Only the newest most reliable wiring methods are used. Diode or Transistor method.
• AUD_CLAMP method for Zephyr, Falcon and Jasper consoles. Increases boot reliability and helps prevent E79.
• E-Fuses protected.WARRANTY TERMS
• By default all consoles are sold with a standard 3 day (72 hours from delivery as shown by tracking information) DOA (dead on arrival) warranty for RROD (red lights of death/red ring of death) issues, unless specified otherwise. This post has been edited by darksc0rpius: Dec 8 2011, 11:24 PM
If the console fails within the first 3 days or 72 hours of delivery, I will repair, replace or refund at my discretion, the total price (minus shipping) to the customer.
• The Customer is responsible for return shipping charges for any warranty beyond the initial 3 day DOA warranty. Upon return of your console I will decide if it needs to be repaired or replaced.
I will not be held responsible for improperly protected consoles while in transit to my location.
It is up to the customer to provide sufficient protection for their items while in transit to me.
I am not responsible for damaged accessories sent with the console.
• Warranty is void if console is tampered with. Warranty does not cover acts of god or power surges and or lightning. Use of underpowered power brick (PSU) also voids warranty.
Issues related to NAND flashing or corruption, such as: E79/E71, Green light with no video/no sound or in some cases 0020 and XMAS lights, are not covered under the warranty.
In the event you need a reflash of your NAND, I charge $15 plus return shipping.
• All consoles are considered used, unless stated otherwise. Used consoles will not be 100% cosmetically perfect or blemish free, they may also have dents, cracks or marks.