For memory i'm sure it automaticly patched the games if ripped via xexmenu and has an option to do so manually as well. Either way it's just games backed up via xexmenu that arent loading on my sisters and my 360.
Tried to pinpoint the problem as best as possible but it's way over my head. Couldn't say 100% whether it's bestpig's toolbox maker and some change to the way the nand is created or the problem lies in dashlaunch. Was hoping some1 more knowledgeable had an idea, that way I could avoid having to verify the broken games, del them, re rip and then transfer the copies to my sisters 360 hdd
Heres the changelog
* Added HFS+ drive support
* Added ip adress information to the configuration menu
* Added skin loading verify routine to output errors on the screen while starting XeXMenu
* Added some user skins
* Improved ftp upload speed
* Loads nxebg.dds and icon.dds even if nxeart isn't present
* Some other bugs fixed
Press "BACK" for detailed help pages!
Note: If you only get a black screen on startup try to delete the XeXMenu
savegame known as "Unknown Xbox Game" using system tab in dash
* Gametitle extraction from NXEART if possible (toggle)
- Games with more than just one XEX will show up multiple times
* Embedded FTP Server to transfer your stuff directly from your computer
- Use xbox:xbox@ip:21
* Use FTP to read/write/delete your onboard flash
- Only user flash/flash is able to do that!
* Support for all found XEX files. Not just default.xex (toggle)
* Shows the content of any GAMES folder on any device
- Use GAMES, APPLICATIONS, EMULATORS for auto discovery menu on each device
* Switch between games/apps/emus in the discovery menu using RB/LB
* Auto scale skins for most resolutions (toggle)
* Different help screens for each menu
* Use DPad to switch between devices while browsing files
* Xbox1 compatibility partition support (if exists)
- Xbox1 partition known as "HddX"
* Alphanumeric listing for files
* No more XEX auto patching when copying DVDs
* Manual XEX patching for freeBOOT users
* Configuration menu
* Real XBox save system for the configuration
- Gamesave known as "Unkown Xbox Game"
* Chose between different skins from the configuration menu
* Support for own skins
* many more things we can't remember