No-one is going to write a tutorial just for you when all of the information is easily available, and everyone else has managed quite happily. You need to read the posts in the xboxhdm2.2 thread, especially this one
, but read them all.
Here's an overview of how you build the USB stick:
- Build the USB stick and make sure it will boot. (You say you can already do this.)
- read the link in my signature "Softmod with eeprom" to explain how to collect and create the files you need.
- Put the stock C in hdm/C/
- Put the Kingroach 3.1 files in hdm/ndure/ (the Kingroach C and E directories should be immediately below this i.e. hdm/ndure/C/ and hdm/ndure/E/.) Use the ndure script that comes with xboxhdm2.2, NOT the Kingroach one.
- Put eeprom.bin in eeprom/