You are making this very hard work.
- If I'd meant xboxdash.xbe then that's what I'd have said
- Even if you do have evoxdash.xbe on your Xbox, that's not the file you need. If it was then I wouldn't have told you to download and rename the other files.
Let me requote my first post.
- The Team XBMC shortcut is two files - an xbe and a cfg.
So, where do you think you get the new .xbe and .cfg files from?
Now, in the middle of your confusion you have identified an issue - the fact that you don't currently have C:\evoxdash.xbe on your Xbox means that it is booting the dash from a different location. So, can you answer the following two questions:
1. Which .xbe files are in the root of your C partition?
2. Which .xbe files are in the root of your E partition?