First of all, I'm disappointed to read in other forums on this site how newbies or n00bs as were come to be called are treated, with the advice given always seems to be to read the forums and do searches.
I'm sure I'm not the only one to take this advice, but after hours or searching through hundreds of threads still do not find answers or information I'm looking for...
If it wasn't for the newcomers to the XBox scene then it would surely die as a console, so a little slack would be appreciated.
Anyway, down to the questions I have:
1. I've had my XBox for 1 week and came with the X3 mod. fitted. The BIOS was flashed by the company I purchased the console from, but how do I know which version of BIOS it has been flashed with?
2. When I turn on the console I get the flubber animation, then a screen with an XBox logo with XECUTER2 beneath it. Should this not say EXECUTER3?
3. The next screen displayed is (I presume) the original MS XBox dashboard with no options to select any of the features which the X3 apparently has?
4. My bank setting on the front of the console are on/on/off/on/off. Where can I find details of what all the settings of the switches are and what these should be set to when flashing etc...?
5. I've seen something call X3 OS, is this a BIOS which must be flashed and where can I find this to download?
6. How do I connect my PC to my XBox and where can I download the software?
7. Is there a difference between FlashBIOS and a BIOS to flash onto the chip...?
I think that's it for now, but hopefully someone can shed some light on most of the above.