Hercules Q Einstein
Oct 28 2003, 02:12 AM
I have a few questions,
1. What is the Danger zone for temp (in F)?
2. Whats the best way to cool the xbox?
3.Whats the easiest way to cool your xbox?
Thanks in adavnce if you help me and go to hell in advance if you dont.
Oct 28 2003, 02:15 AM
Well you can cool your xbox more by either adding an additional fan or by changing the fan speed of the originals. You can do this by making a custom bios with XBtool or avalaunch lets you change the fan speed as well.
Oct 28 2003, 04:39 PM
80C is around the breaking point of the CPU.
Oct 30 2003, 03:13 PM
dont let it pass 70 ( tested and over 70 it get unstable )
Hong Kong Phooey
Oct 30 2003, 04:58 PM
I've never had any cooling problems and I left mine on for 48+ hours.
Oct 30 2003, 05:20 PM
1) I think 160F is the auto shut off point of the system.
2) Best way to cool it is to add more fans or increase fan speed of stock fan. I have my h.d. external so I have additional fans on that.
3) Easiest way to cool it is to turn it off.
|Thanks in adavnce if you help me and go to hell in advance if you dont. |
I felt obligated to answer since I didn't want to go to hell.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here