What you need:
Demo of nexgen
xbox OS v4a
Oh! and a legit copy of either Evox 2.6 or later
All can be found on the EFnet in the #xbins or #xboxapps channel....Here goes!
After flashed with 2.6 or higher...setup:
1. all normal files but add the xos folder from Xbox-OS and you can edit the config like you want and also you can go into the media file there and change the audio that plays at boot-up (just keep the same filename (Intro.wma) ok). Now take the default.xbe and name it evoxdash.xbe and put it directly in C drive, done!
2. Now add of course evo 1.8.2594 or which ever you have and name it whatever you want.xbe and remember what you named it.
3. now add neXgen demo to you c drive and name it neXgens.xbe (notice s at end). Edit the config file to tell it to only look in e for apps and f for games, and take out the second path (I've noticed that it won't find all of my games when it looks in 2 paths).
4. back in the xos folder change the menu.ini so that you can tell X-OS to find the nexgens and your other filname.xbe (evo x.x.xxxx)
5. If you did all restart and enjoy you sounds and NEW look
Oh! and xbcopy is just a black space in the "application" portion of the neXgen's dashboard.
NOTE: be sure that you matrix or which ever you have with the ability to use multi bios, of course your HHD must be locked to load retail bios, this is also a sure way of making sure that you are good for live.