I just sent out a test build yesterday for the beta tester team to test, as well as those who are having major problems with the last release. The results are looking very good. Most of them said the IGR/boot up problem has been solved. I, myself, did more than 40 IGR consecutively, from MS dash, MS DVD player, a few games, and the dash itself without lock ups. So things are looking pretty good.
Only thing is that the background music has undergone a major surgery and I didn't like the outcome. I'm about 75% sure it's not what's causing lockups, but it sure did contributed to it. I'll be preserving a copy of the current code, then go back to previous music implementation and see how it goes. If I could bring back the functionality without affecting the current stability, then, great, if not, oh well. I could still modify the new code to mimic the current implemention, but not without major effect to the overall performance. I'm 90% sure the old code will make it back.
I also added some action commands. Now, on to adding some more features.