Looked through lists, but haven't searched X-S very well... You need:
* Real time progress displayed on current file being copied, as well as the overall progress, even says the file name being copied. Constantly updates the amount of Free Space on your HDD while it copies.
* Checks the disc size before installing to let you know how big the game is, and if its too big, it will ask you to delete something.
* Support for Partition1 & Partition6 for users with larger HDD's.
* Auto patches games that are being installed for known protections.
* Lets you know if your modchip doesnt allow the eject trick!
* Supports Partition 7 for the 137+ GB Hard Drives Owners.
That aside, you should be scorned and laughed at for even considering playing Dance Dance Revolution. But hey, if you want to look like a prancing phaggot in the middle of your living room, who am I to argue?