Incase you don't know, the object of the game is turn off all the blue blocks.
50 levels in all, all of which can be solved
Can save a game and come back to it next time
Can pick a random level for you
Has a version check to tell if MXM is compatible
Skinnable (can be turned on or off from within LightsOut)
Controls: Level Selection Screen
-Left and Right to cycle through level
-A to play the selected level
-B to exit
-Y to view help
-X to load last saved game
-R-Trigger + Y to view credits
-R-Trigger + Start for skin options
-White to jump to a random level
-Black to view gameplay help
-Left, Right Up and Down to move the pointer
-A to switch block colors
-B to return to level selection screen
-X to save current game as is
-Y to view help
Fixed the issue of exiting completly instead of returning to the level selction screen
Fixed the issuse of the move counter not reseting after you beat a level and start a new one
Added ability to use an overlay to change the look of the board.
- Just stick an an overlay.png file in the same spot as the script and it will use it.
- To stop using it just delete it
Added sounds, all form the MS live dashboard (C:\Audio)
- Does a check to see if you have them
Added a kind of cheat system.
- You need both the new xas and xml files
Added an option to enable or disable skin from selection screen
- Checks to see if you have an enabled (overlay.png) or disabled (_overlay.png) file, other wise it'll say it cant find a skin.
Optional: Save as - overlay.png
Sample Overlay by geniusalz
If you're lazy, you can now download a rar file from AllXboxSkins
Save as - LightsOut.xas