First, let me say this program completely kicks ass. Excellent user interface and I had a great time owning xbong in Rallisport Challenge 2.
Currently this is what I notice with the first evo7 release:
1. PM Chat text is editable, shouldn't be that way.
2. Number of players is negative sometimes.
3. Halo seems to be having serious lag problems.
4. Orbitial Connection Lost a few times, Kai just closes mysteriously.
5. Windows IP conflict error: heres the event log:
The system detected an address conflict for IP address 192.168.0.100 with the system having network hardware address 00:50:F2:B4:43:FB. Network operations on this system may be disrupted as a result.
Maybe have PM window permanent so there's no need to switch to messenger mode to PM, possibly have tabs for each nick?