Jul 28 2004, 04:30 AM
Please Answer the Questions for me ...
1) What type of DVD do I need when making a Backup of an Xbox Game? DVD+R/RW or DVD-R/RW?
2) When using Nero 6.?? to burn a Backup onto a DVD, do I burn a Nero Image, or the ISO?
3) How do I play DVDs on my Xbox? Can they just be Video files burned on a CD/DVD?
Please somebody clear the above questions (Preferably DETAILED) ... I'm REALLY Confused
Jul 28 2004, 05:13 AM
1. Doesn't matter. Either will work.
2. You need an xiso... specifically made for xbox. You can use Craxtion to make one.
3. Dunno, I'd like to know also.
Jul 28 2004, 09:15 AM
1. It depends what dvd drive you have in your xbox. All can read dvd-r though only some can read dvd+r media.
2. You can burneither UDF files or a GDF image made by craxtion, qwix or some other xiso making program.
3. You can watch dvds using the dvd donlge and remote. You can use other xbox apps to play them without the dongle and reote also. For DVD's that have been saved to the xbox HDD you can select the vob files and watch the movie using XBMC.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here