Sep 27 2004, 05:03 PM
I'm Back to XBOX again, need help with the update prosess...
1. What is the newest BIOS release? (I have an Xecuter Lite 2.1, i think).
2. What is the biggest ATA disk i can put in? Currently i have a 80GB disk.
Does my WD 200 GB ATA work?
3. Are xbins still the best way to get my software? What irc server are they on?
4. What is the latest EvoX release?
5. What other dashboards are released and in a usable state? (Same or better posibilities as EvoX)?
Sep 27 2004, 08:31 PM
Newest bios X2 4983.06 X2 4983.67 and your WD 200gb will work.Xbins still has good software,latest EVOX V 3935.Try using AVALAUNCH good dash
Sep 27 2004, 10:47 PM
Yea the 4983 is the latest bios however the 4981 works just as well.
For you disk its fine, there was someone here the other day trying to install a 300GB+ drive so dont worry.
Xbins is definatly the best way. As for the server read the tutorial that can be found on the tutorials section.
3935 is the latest evox.
Avalaunch is good, UnleashX is good. (Check out xbins when ur there and see which ones they have).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here