It took me all weekend but my hacked xbox is up and running.
-I installed the Xecuter 3 chip
-Set dip switches for a 1024k bios
-Flashed X3 BIOS
-Backed up my C: & E: drives through FTP
-Installed 120g HD
-Partitioned it using Evox
-Copied C: and E: back
-Loaded Avalaunch (thought this was the best of the 3 dash boards I tried)
-Backed up and tested a game.
I didn't post in the forums at all but did a lot of searching through them and found a lot of helpful posts. I also read through many tutorials.
Thanks for this site. Without it I would still be lost
now I am off to figure out emulators and see what home brew apps are worth loading