Yeah, try generic or the premade package at xbins but however, what you are using is not UXE.
Your title said you use uxe but the message indicate that you are using ude etc.. anyway, I would try uxe just in case.
If I read your message and title right, you are mixing the fonts with the wrong xboxdash.
If you want to use the uxe fonts, you must uses the xboxdash.xbe that has these characteristics.
* The special UXE update.xbe:
- update.xbe has file size 1994752 and md5sum
- works with all kernels (3944-5838) and all regions.
However, the xboxdash.xbe you posted above is
* MS dashboard 4920 with directory xboxdashdata.1012A700
- update.xbe has file size 1974272 and md5sum
- only works with kernels 5530 and less.
In others, either find the fonts that works with the xboxdash.xbe (ude font) or using the patch to patch your xboxdash.xbe to the one with file size 1994752.
patcher at this thread. http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=281850
after you patched it, just replace the one in your c:\ with the one that you get after you patched it. This assume that you are using the uxe fonts. anyway, that thread has the uxe fonts too.
also, there is a metoo-m8plus-v1.4.1.zip (newest) at xbins. Also, check to make sure that in the boot.cfg file, it loads the bios that you have.