the first thing i did when i ftpd this over to my xbox was edited the ini.. i changed the ftp info from dhcp to static, and changed the password
reuploaded the ini... executed the uix.xbe... tried to ftp in.. nope.. password was wrong.. tried to log in with xbox/xbox.. sure enough im in
uix reports the password is set to what i want it.. so does the ini.. but i have to login with xbox/xbox..
another bug.. when i changed my skins in the dashboard.... they all messed up.. everything was ugly looking.. u could see the outline of a box in the background through the spiderwed... the spiderweb background because very large and not small.. i could not get back to the old original look unless i changed the ini skin back to green (changing it in the dash did not work)
i had about 3 more glitches last night but dont remember them
oh yeah.. when i changed the skin to blue.. i got the old green orb of death! (well the green circle around the orb)