Jan 4 2005, 09:19 PM
ok, i'm new to this forum and i've been here for 1 week. I've read so many problems with glitches. does this have to do with a PC or an X-box. If it is an X-box, i'm scared. I've done nothing to my x-box, no mods no nothing. I got my X-box 3 years ago, and no glitches have occured yet. Am i safe from glitches, just tell me.
Jan 4 2005, 09:58 PM
For KOTOR2, a glitch might happen. That is because so many things are customizable and for some reason, the programmers didn't make it a very stable game.
There are some things you can do. Try:
- Opening your XBOX, and cleaning every part for dust. Find a guie in the tutorial section on how to open up and clean the box carefully.
- Taking it out of an entertainment center. If it is in a case with other components, some heat may get trapped in the area, causing overheating to occur which could cause a glitch to occur.
- Put a heatsink (with some Arctic Silver thermal compound) on the MXPX chip. It will help cooling of the chip, possibly preventing more glitches in the future.
- Insert a quiter, yet more powerful fan.
- Clean the system regularly (I do mine once every three months, or about every time I open it to change around LEDs I get bored with)
Follow these suggestions, and all should go smoothly.