Aug 21 2002, 09:21 PM
I am getting the evo 2.3 and i have the evo x 1.8. x i dun remember the number dash now how will i load the dash on. also let me know if it'll load off the hd after i put it in the hd.
Aug 21 2002, 09:26 PM
look at xbox-scene tutorial about loading EvoX on HD.
1. Burn EvoX on CDRW
2. Boot Xbox w/EvoX on CD
3. Configure network (if needed)
4. Connect to Xbox via FlashFXP
5. Copy defualt.xbe off cdrw (d drive) to hd
6. Rename xboxdash.xbe (or something like that) to msxbdash.xbe (or whatever)
7. Rename default.xbe xboxdash.xbe (or whatever the original xbox dash was named)
8. Reboot & remove cdrw!
Dec 7 2002, 10:42 PM
can i get away with just a quick erase with my cd-rws or do i need to do a full erase each time?
Im using nero to burn my evox...time to try again!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here