1. Ver 1.1 xbox perfectly functional except for the power button.
2. When off, the power button doesn't do anything but the eject will turn on the xbox and eject the tray
3. If you hit the eject while on, it will turn off, if you hit the power button, it will turn off also
4. I've tested 3 other switch assemblies, dvd's, PSU's and with nothing except the motherboard, PSU and switches and it still does the same thing (all the componets work 100%)
5. Is there a solid state 'relay' on the motherboard or any component in that sense that will control the startup and shutdown sequence like a PC motherboard. If I'm not mistaken the standby voltage should be shorted to PWR ON or PWR OK.
Anyway, thank's for taking the time to read and any hints or tips will be greatly appreciated.