lol, remember to hit the degauss button after you tip it on its side. Old TV's can pink up really bad, and you may need a degauss wand to correct it.
I made a homemade one, once.
just wrap 3 foot of 3-4mm Auto wire around a (1") solid metal cylinder, about 15-20 times and stick either end of the wire onto a car battery. This is quite dangerous though, the wire gets hot and melts the insulation, the battery acid starts to bubble heaps and there is a good chance of explosion.
But on the plus side you get 5 seconds of enuff magnectic power to degauss anything. just don't point it @ your groin