OK... I got bored today and im in the mood of sharing of how I make my removable cleenroom in my shed\garage when I paint xboxes.
1. get a big tarp (I used a HUGE 16X16 tarp)
2. Make a frame to make yourself a small enclosure.
3. Get a shopvac or a vacume)
4. put the shopvac out of the cleanroom only the nozel on the side.
5. Make sure it's nice and airtight almost... you dont want dust in there.
6. bring shit in to paint.
7. turn on vacume.
I know this is a horible tutorial... but it gives the noob painters out there an Idea of how to paint without having dust land on the xbox and ruin it. tho unless you use a plastic and make it alot better and more suction.. I dont recommend opening a hard drive ( I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY!)