I installed the evox dashboard and then copied all of the files over from my copy of jsrf to my harddrive using xflash. I tried making an iso with xiso and xboxisotool and had pronlems with my system freezing with both. So I read an article that I could just burn the files over to a dvd. So I burn using primo at 1x on media that works fine with other isos. The game starts up then freezes at the "loading"screen, it dosent freeze there every time, it freezes about 75% of the time, the other 25% of the time the game is playable. Any ideas what could cause this? or what tools I could use to make an iso?