Oct 15 2005, 06:24 PM
i was cleaning my xbox, i got some of the liquid from the canned air on the motherboard, i know it evaporates fast, but could it have damaged anything?
Oct 15 2005, 07:08 PM
what were u spraying with the can upside down?
well the liquid is super cold so it might have damaged somthing
Oct 15 2005, 07:37 PM
Its pretty much like Nitrous Oxide. So if you got a huge amount on it then yea you might have damages something. Just turn it on and see what happens.
Oct 15 2005, 08:54 PM
Turn it on after all of it evaporates, you wouldnt want a perfectly working xbox ruined because there was still some of that left on it.
Oct 15 2005, 10:03 PM
yea srry forgot to put that in. *me go hits head on counter*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here