I can't change my video mode to progressive scan in the MS dash, there is no setting to change!
What I have
1. Pal Xbox 1.0 K:5001, D:5960, with IND bios 5001-VGA set to NTSC video mode.
2. Evox 3935 with shortcuts to both unhacked and hacked (C7 46 28 20 00 00 00 -> C7 46 28 00 00 00 00 pxboxdash.xbe) MS dash.
2. AVIP to VGA cable without sync stripper (9,10,13,14 bridged together). As these:
3. IIyama Vision Master Pro 454 Monitor which supports SoG.
Nice stable picture in dash, xbmc and games, allthough a bit dark in games because of interlacing I presume. When returning from MS dash the Evox goes greenish. This minor problem will go away in tomorrow when I add the LM1881 sync stripper to my cable.
1. I have tried to find the settings in both the hacked and the unhacked MS dash to no avail, what should I do?
2. What about if I change video mode to progressive, does the xbox auto change back to interlaced RGB when using my regular RGB cable, or do I have to change back from progressive to interlaced when coupled to my monitor in order to not have to fumble blindfolded when hooking up my xbox to the non progressive supported telly?
3. The same question as the above, but what about if I boot from a regular Exceuter bios instead of iND's bios (still progressive setting, RGB cable and standard telly)?
Thanks in advance